Waterproof 100meters Underwater Photography Torch with Push Button Switch
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||500, 000|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: W42V
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery
- Charging type: Rechargeable
- With Light Source: With Light Source
- IP Rating: IP68
- Surface Preparation of Reflecting cup: No Reflector
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Output: Max 5200 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 5000 K
- Body Material: Durable Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Battery: 18650 Rechargeable Li- Ion Battery *4
- Weight: 490 Grams (Without Battery); 682.4 Grams (with Bat
- Transport Package: EVA Gift Packing.
- Origin: Shenzhen of Guangdong
- Usage: Underwater 100m Video Lights
- Switch: Magnetic Switch
- Runtime: 5H
- Battery Type: Lithium Battery
- Material of Reflecting cup: Glass
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Model Item: W42V Diving Flashlight
- LED: Whit CREE Xm-L2 U2, Red CREE XP-E N3, Purple, UV
- Reflector: No Hotspot Design, No Reflector
- Angle of Light Beam: 120 Degree
- Battery Indicator: 100%-50%: Green; 50%-30%: Yellow; 30%-10%: Re
- Trademark: ARCHON
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 85131010
|Model||Archon New Model W42V Diving Video Light|
|Bulb|| White CREE XM-L2 U2 LED *8 (max 5200 Lumens);|
Red CREE XP-E N3 LED*4 wavelength 620 nm (max 400 Lumens);
Purple LED *2 wavelength 410nm (max 6W);
UV LED*2 wavelength 365nm (max 6W);
|Color temperature||5000 K (white light)|
|Reflector||No hotspot design, no reflector|
|Lens||4mm Polycarbonate Board;|
|Battery||18650 rechargeable Li- ion battery *4;|
|Battery Indicator|| 100%-50%: Green; 50%-30%: Yellow; 30%-10%:|
Red; Below 10%: Red Flashing; Below 5%: switch off;
|Protection|| With battery over-discharging protection, polarity reversing|
protection with gas release valve
W42V PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
-Description: multifunction underwater photography Light
-Switch A: Red> Purple> UV> off
-Switch B: White high> White medium >White low> off
The two switches can be operated separately or simultaneously.
-Bulb: White CREE XM-L2 U2 LED *8 (max 5200 Lumens);
-Red CREE XP-E N3 LED*4 wavelength 620 nm (max 400 Lumens);
-Purple LED *2 wavelength 410 nm (max 6W);
-UV LED*2 wavelength 365nm (max 6W);
-Color temperature: 5000K (white light)
-Reflector: No hotspot design, no reflector;
-Lens: 4mm Polycarbonate Board;
-Angle of light beam: 120°
-Body material: Durable aircraft-grade aluminum;
-Maximum operating depth: 100 meters deep
-Surface treatment: Premium Type Ill hard-anodizing.
-Dimensions: 140.9mm (length)* 62.6mm (dia. of head);
-Weight: 490 grams (without battery); 682.4 grams (with battery)
-Underwater Weight: 330 grams (with battery)
-Impact resistance: 1.5M.
-Battery: 18650 rechargeable Li- ion battery *4;
-Battery Indicator Status: Green (100%-50%); Yellow (50%-30%); Red (30%-10%); Flashing Red (Below 10%)
Your unit will switch off when the battery level is below 5%.
-Operation voltage: 2.8V to 4.2V;
-Runtime: White High Mode: 1.5H; White Medium Mode: 3.0H; White
Low Mode: 4.0HRed Light: 4.0H; Purple Light: 5.0H; UV light: 5.0H
-Battery over-discharging protection
-Polarity reversing protection.
-Gas release valve
1. Remove the tail by turning counter-clockwise.
2. Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown by the polarity stickers.
3. Mount the tail by turning clockwise.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light will light green (free-load status).
2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
3. The indicator light will turn red if the battery is not fully charged; it will then turn green when the battery
is fully charged.
4. Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
TURNING YOUR LIGHT ON/OFF AND CHANGING MODES
Successive push on switch A within two seconds to cycle through Red, Purple, UV Light, OFF;
Successive push on switch B within two seconds to cycle through High, Medium, Low (white light), OFF.
PRECATION BEFORE EACH DIVE
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or an otherwise damaged 0-ring or mating lens surface as this can cause the light to flood under pressure.
Remove any salt deposits, sand, dirt, or other foreign matter from the 0-ring sealing surfaces.
KEEP THE THREADS, 0-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the switches gets stuck, apply liquid soap in the switch slot. Push the switch backward and forward several times until it move smoothly again, then clean the light with fresh water.