Professional IP68 Diving Flashlight for Camping Underwater Diver Lighting
|FOB Price:||US $1-99 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $1-99/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: W21VP
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery
- Charging type: Rechargeable
- With Light Source: With Light Source
- IP Rating: IP68
- Surface Preparation of Reflecting cup: Corrugated
- Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC
- LED: Max 1300lumens
- Reflector: Without Reflector
- Angle of Light Beam: 30°-110°
- Battery: 18650 Li- Ion Battery *1
- Package: 18650 Battery, Hand Strap, O-Ring, Ys-24 Arming
- Transport Package: EVA Gift Box
- Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Usage: Professional Diving Video Light
- Switch: Press Button Switch
- Runtime: <3H
- Battery Type: Lithium Battery
- Material of Reflecting cup: Metallic
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Model: W2vp Photography Video Light&Spot Light
- Three Output Levels: High > Low > Sos
- Lens: 4 mm Toughened Glass
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Trademark: ARCHON
- Specification: EVA
- HS Code: 85131010
|Model No.||W21VP Diving Video Light&Spot light|
|LED||White(Video light) CREE XM-L2 U2 LED*2pcs(Max 1300 lumens), White(Spot light) CREE XM-L2 U2 LED*1(Max 860lumens), Red CREE XP-E N3 LED*2( 620nm, max 200lumens)|
|Runtime||high: 1.5 hours(white video light), 2 hours(white spot light), Red 3 hours|
|Output levels||high > low > SOS|
|Reflector||glossy aluminum reflector|
|Lens||4 mm toughened glass|
|Body material||durable aircraft-grade aluminum|
|Angle of light beam||110° (white video light) & 30°(white spot light)|
|Surface treatment||premium Type III hard-anodizing|
|Battery||18650 Li-ion battery * 1|
|With battery over-discharging protection, polarity reversing protection|
|Operation voltage||4.5 V to 2.8 V|
|Waterproof||100 Meters underwater|
|Dimensions||134 mm (length) * 36 mm (dia. of lamp head) * 24.3 mm (dia. of lamp body)|
|Weight in air||ca. 127 g. (without battery); ca.176 g. (with battery)|
|Underwater weight||ca. 92 g. (with battery)|
LOW BATTERY WARNING:
The light flashes 3 times when the power capacity reaches 10-5%; it repeats after 5 seconds, and then switches to lower brightness. The light switches off automatically when the power capacity is less than 5%.
1. Hold the light with its head pointing upward, unscrew the light head.
2. Remove the used battery from the battery compartment, if there is any; and put in the fully charged battery per polarity signs.
3. Screw light head down. Do not over tighten to break the O-ring.
1. Plug the charger in the power socket, and the charger's indicator light is green in the free-load status.
2. Plug the battery in the slot of the charger. The charger's indicator light is red if the charging is in process; and it turns green after the charging is completed.
3. After the battery is fully charged, unplug the charger, use or store the battery properly.
Continuously quickly press the button switch to cycle through high, medium and off. The light can also be turned off at high brightness level by a user's long pressing the button switch for three seconds.
2. After each pressing, the switch will bounce back to its original position automatically.